Winter is here and with temperatures getting low and the possibility for more ice and snow increasing, it’s important that you maintain your asphalt paving this season. As paving contractors in Greenville, NC, we take care of asphalt all year long. With that experience, we’ve picked up a lot of tips and tricks over the years. With that in mind, here are 5 quick tips to help you maintain your driveway this winter.
- Move Trees and Shrubs– There may be some shrubs close to your payment that could threaten your asphalt driveway. Have them moved so you don’t have unnecessary cracks
- Create Areas For Snow and Other Run-Off- You can do this by edging the sides of the driveway, which is removing sod within two or three inches of cement or blacktop
- Get Asphalt Sealing– It’s a great idea to get regular asphalt sealing to make sure it doesn’t wear down
- Keep Your Parking Clean Year-Round– Make sure to clear leaves, spilled oil, and all other chemicals that can damage your driveway
- Get it Shoveled or Plowed When It Snows– It’s a good idea to keep it clean so that water doesn’t seep in and cause cracks too quickly
Need to the Help of a Paving Contractor in Greenville, NC?
Asphalt Solutions is an asphalt contractor in the Greenville, NC area. No matter what your area is made of or how it’s being treated, we can recommend the most appropriate solution for parking lot maintenance. We think your parking lot is a beautiful thing, and we’d like to see it stay that way.
We specialize in asphalt paving, asphalt repair, seal coating, and striping. From paving to striping that complies with ADA codes, Asphalt Solutions, Inc. has the expertise to deliver a quality project, within budget and on time with minimal disruption for your tenants or customers. We guarantee it! Contact us now!